We’re pleased to announce our 2016 day of ideas worth spreading, to be held on December 10th, 2016 at the Skip Viragh Center on the Chaminade Campus!
Our theme this year is BOUNCE! The exhibitions we select will contribute to this theme by providing visitors, "a playground of ideas”. Selected exhibitors will have interactive activities or demonstrations. Those not selected in the top 12 will be placed on a waiting list.
- Access to 1,000 thought leaders, young innovators, and inspiring personalities
- (2) exhibitor passes
- Mention in our program
- Mention in pre and post event press materials
- Opportunity to listen to 12 of St. Louis’ most dynamic minds
- Access to the VIP After Party with food & drinks (Additional fee of $50pp)
|*Cost – Include (1) 6 ft. table with linen. Please note if you require electricity.|
We have a small number of grant spaces available at no cost. If you are interested in this, please attach a letter to this form stating the reason your organization wants to participate, why you need the grant space, and how you will BOUNCE! with our attendees.
- Exhibitors agree to be set up by 9:00am on the day of the event. Doors open at 10:00am for VIP guests, Exhibitors who have not confirmed their attendance prior to Monday November 28th, 2016 will be replaced by the first organization on the waiting list.
- The space should be staffed at all times by at least 1 person.
- If you wish to donate an item as a door prize, please let us know by no later than Nov. 10 for inclusion in the program.
- Exhibitors may start breaking down after the last program break approximately 5:15p.m.
- Exhibitors who leave early will not be invited back