Join us for our capstone event BOUNCE by helping out with all of the behind-the-scenes work. Come together with other like-minded people for a fun day of putting on a though-provoking event.
TEDxGatewayArch events wouldn’t be possible without our wonderful volunteers.
The organizers need dedicated individuals to help make our next events happen. As a TEDxGatewayArch volunteer, you’ll be part of this amazing and diverse group focused on building a community who shares ideas. The volunteer crew is the magic behind the scenes making everything work. Volunteer today to see how you can help bring big ideas to life in St. Louis. If you want to help spread good things in your hometown, join us!
We are looking for:
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS: social media experts, content production, writers & bloggers, interviewers, guerilla & event marketing, print materials & collateral, graphic design, advertising, PR, media relations
- EVENT PRODUCTION & PLANNING: food & beverage, logistics, exhibitors, guest experience, day-of-event volunteers (ushers, greeters), registration, etc.
- SHOWRUNNING & MEDIA: Video producers and managers, audio/visual, stage operations, scripting, video editing
- SALES & SPONSORSHIP: relationship building, group/bulk sales, sponsorship sales
- ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT: volunteer & intern coordination, recruitment & onboarding, fun & team building excursions, internal meetings
- SPEAKER RELATIONS: speaker facilitation, speaker management - past & present, content creation
- OPERATIONS: budget, secretary, legal, CRM, TEDx licenses & rules,